Enigma Signal Meter – Android
This is port of Enigma Signal Meter to Android platform.
Fast, small, simple and free application for Enigma 1 / Enigma 2 satellite receivers, build to help you align you satellite dish to perfection.
- SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images
- same simple interface used for Enigma1 and Enigma2 boxes (originally they are quite different)
- full background processing (running tasks will not hang application)
- ZAP channels
- Take screenshots
- Watch live TV streams from your receiver (external video player required, for example VPlayer was test and working)
- works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere)
- Enigma 1 or Enigma 2 based satellite receivers with running Web interface (WebIf)
- Network connection between receiver and computer
- Android 2.1 or newer
- 1 MB of free disk space
List of receivers it was tested and working on:
– VU+ Uno
– VU+ Duo
– AzBox Premium
– AzBox HD Elite
– AzBox Ultra HD
– Kathrein UFS 910
– IPBox 9000
– Amiko Alien
– Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
– Gigablue solo
– ClarkeTech ET9000
Thanks to all people on Satelitski forum who tested.
For best results when searching (faster response time):
– don’t search while zapped on HD channels
– don’t search while recording
– don’t search while receiver’s web interface is open in web browser
– don’t search if you have other plugins running
– generally avoid anything that slows down your receiver
You can provide translation for this app. Download existing languages (Croatian & English) to serve you as a staring point and send us back to include it in the next release.
Thanks to Rob van der Does for Dutch language translation.
Thanks to Bamir Hasani for Albanian language translation.
Thanks to Khalid Bukhuth for French language translation.