This is port of Enigma Signal Meter to Windows Phone 7 devices.
Please, keep in mind that this application is still HIGHLY UNTESTED AND BETA. Since i don’t have actual Phone 7 device i was not able to test it properly. Use on your own responsibility. Also, please report any bugs found.
Fast, small, simple and free application for Enigma 1 / Enigma 2 satellite receivers, build to help you align you satellite dish to perfection.
- SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images
- same simple interface used for Enigma1 and Enigma2 boxes (originally they are quite different)
- full background processing (running tasks will not hang application)
- works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere)
- jailbraked phone so you can install custom XAP files
- Enigma 1 or Enigma 2 based satellite receivers with running Web interface (WebIf)
- Network connection between receiver and computer
- Windows Phone 7 or newer
- 1 MB of free disk space
List of receivers it was tested and working on:
– VU+ Uno
– VU+ Duo
– AzBox Premium
– AzBox HD Elite
– AzBox Ultra HD
– Kathrein UFS 910
– IPBox 9000
– Amiko Alien
– Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
– Gigablue solo
– ClarkeTech ET9000
Thanks to all people on Satelitski forum who tested.
For best results when searching (faster response time):
– don’t search while zapped on HD channels
– don’t search while recording
– don’t search while receiver’s web interface is open in web browser
– don’t search if you have other plugins running
– generally avoid anything that slows down your receiver